Company Name : CoverMitra Insurance Broking Pvt Ltd
• Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing the general accounting function.
• Develops accounting organizational strategies by contributing accounting and financial information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organisational objectives.
• Oversees the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements.
• Evaluates and makes appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization.
• Provides financial projections by coordinating budget/ forecast preparation; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial information; advising departments on the collection and analysis of data.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Accomplishes department and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
• Responsible for financial reporting, billing, Commission Collections & Recovery, payroll, and budget preparation.
• Commission reconciliation
• Establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
• Audits accounts to ensure compliance as per regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
• Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
• Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned