- In the opening menu, select "Create Company
- Enter Company details
- Enter the company name as it appears on banking records
- Enter the company address, statutory compliance, telephone number, and email
- Step 3: Turn on "Auto Backup" to ensure that a copy of all your work is saved in case something happens to the original.
- Step 4: Choose your currency
- Step 5: If you are using Tally to just manage your accounts, then select "Accounts only" in the Maintain menu and If you are using Tally for inventory management as well, select "Accounts with inventory".
- Step 6: Enter the start of your financial year and the start date for the book
Tally is one of the most popular accounting software used in India. It is complete enterprise software for small & medium enterprises.TallyPrime is the latest version of Tally. Simplicity, speed, flexibility, and reliability are a trademark of Tally products and with TallyPrime you will experience them at a whole new level. You can multitask without losing the progress, navigate and discover the product much easier, invoice with amazing simplicity and much more to delight you.